Friday, April 23, 2010

Proof I'm Awesome

This morning, the SU Publications Office let me see a proof of my final book so I could approve it for final printing. It's even better than I anticipated! And, I have pictures:

The front cover!


Look how thin this is compared to my dummy or the binders with the original artwork.


The first spread! It's not perfect bound yet, so each of the pages was loose in the binding. You can't really see it in this shot, but the print quality is amazing. I'm so excited to have sixty(!) of these in less than a week.

2 comments:

  1. Getting there, it's getting closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -- awesome!!! It looks like a real book! Oh, wait...it IS a real book! You did it, it's amazing, you're amazing, and I'm amazed. I can't wait to read it, cover to cover. Congratulations, Little Bear!

    ReplyDelete